Entry-level, we are a fun, energetic and business casual work environment with a management team that is committed to your success. Our success team enjoys a great team and collaborative environment that includes spiffs, contests, and lots of opportunities for growth.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a growing company in SaaS
Who we are looking for:
The implementation specialist is a key player in growing the company. You will be tasked by a Project Manager to deliver on key project milestones for end users and implementing our Enterprise software solution. This entry-level position is the starting point for a promising career in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each implementation specialist is equipped for success with training on our methodology along with continued mentoring with peers and leadership. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company.
- Learn and effectively perform all implementation related tasks.
- Communicate and provide visibility to the other members of your team.
- Perform a wide array of tasks and meet deadlines outlined by your supervisor.
- Work with a team to ensure projects are finished on time and use the appropriate amount and type of resources.
- Install, monitor and customize systems for clients after the initial purchase has already taken place.
- Record and report any issues discovered during Quality Assurance Testing.
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
Skills and Knowledge:
Who You Are:
- 1+ year work experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce
- BS/BA degree