Entry-level, we are a fun, energetic and business casual work environment with a management team that is committed to your success. Our success team enjoys a great team and collaborative environment that includes spiffs, contests, and lots of opportunities for growth.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a growing company in SaaS
Who we are looking for:
The Customer Success Representative is a key player in growing the company through assisting clients and users better use our products to their full capacity and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level position is the starting point for a promising career in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Customer Success Representative is equipped for success with training on our methodology along with continued mentoring with peers and leadership. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company.
- Answer incoming calls and cases /emails regarding any and all issues or questions regarding clients’ accounts
- Building relationships with our customers to create a positive Customer Experience
- Managing customer accounts with attention to detail and any other issues that may arise
- Make and receive calls to current clients regarding issues with their accounts.
- Investigate and handle various customer issues including product features and functionality, product training, follow up marketing, and account management
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Skills and Knowledge:
Who You Are:
- 1+ year work experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce
- BS/BA degree